A place for a little bit of everything...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Teeny Bit O' Frustration Here in Blogger :o)

I haven't been on blogspot for very long, but I wish there was a search bar where you could type in a category or thing to get to what you like faster on other people's blogs, not just my own, when searching for a new one to read or follow. I don't mind clicking on the "next blog" tab most times but it gets frustrating when all of a sudden you are being shown 10 blogs in a row on the darkness of life, fishing (although I do like to fish-once in a blue moon), politics, or blogs in another language (no offence meant here at all, to anyone..it's just a little frustrating when you see several in a row that you wish you could understand but can't and then have to start all over to get to ones you can read). Unfortunately I know only one language myself and only a few words and phrases in french...thank you mandatory grade 8 french! I will always be able to at least eat (knowing "haricot vert" means green beans and that "beouf" means beef...thank you Canadian bilingual labels), find a washroom or ask you where you work and what time is it, and tell you where you can put your pencil (dans le bureau or sur le table) or where you can put that apple core (dans la corbaille...not sure of the spelling here as it has been a million years since I have written the french word for garbage can). Anyhoo, I'm wondering if perhaps I have missed something and that there is an easier way to find more new blogs of interest on here, aside from Blogs of Note . Just putting it out there. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment