A place for a little bit of everything...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Still Pretty Hot

Well, looks like Vancouver has kind a sort a seen the worst of it for now. It has been so unbearably hot for the last couple of weeks, especially the last few days. I have not had an ounce of relief starting from last Tuesday...no exaggeration! It is super hot where I work (no air conditioning), and my apt faces south and west with the larger windows being on the south side so when I get home....ugh. Thank goodness I have a table fan (Thank you Sears! A mid nineteen nineties purchase and still going strong!), otherwise I wouldn't get any sleep. I left the apartment during the afternoon on Saturday to try and get some relief but...NOTHING! Absolutely nothing was moving outside. Blech! Sunday was a fraction better with a slight cooler breeze coming up from the ocean. The weather channel has each day becoming cooler over the next week and some rain will be starting Thursday night. The rain is supposed to last for 3 & 1/2 days. I'm excited! I'll actually be able to tear into my 12 pack of Mr. Noodles! Cookin here I come! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment